Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Busy busy busy bee.....

I guess it's understandable, that this is the most busiest time of the year, isn't it?

Here's what I have been up to:

Dec 5-6:
Start with a bit of last minute shopping for my party dress but my effort is in vein. Hair appointment at noon, then high tea, walk around downtown a bit before head to the company x'mas party. Surprise to sit with the big boss. I hope I didn't talk too much "meaningless stuff"...oh well.

Next morning, get up in the early morning to work. Then hurry home for my house party. Friends came over to play board game, and then hot pot dinner at night.

Dec 12-13:
Forecast says snow starts on Friday but it was pushed off. Work 6 hours on Saturday, and also drive to work on Sunday morning, despite it just started snowing. Everyone knows me knew that I don't drive when snow. But I did! How can I not like my job! Then snow went heavy so I hurry back home after an hour. Was expecting 20cm but after all, get 2cm on the ground! The food I stock up still remained, after 3 weeks!

Week of Dec 14-20
:
Work becomes more and more crazy. Stay late every night that I don't even have enough time to cook for dinner. Work through lunch break as well (except Wednesday). Work 4 hours on Sunday.

In the mean time, get some Christmas card done. My craft room is definitely a WAR ZONE. All craft materials (embossing folders, paper stock, stickers, rubber stamps) scattered around the floor. It's really hard to get in the room!

Besides that, almost no time for any house work. Haven't done laundry in almost 2 weeks. And even when I finally had time for it, after washing, I just put everything on Mom's bed. Absolutely no time to fold. Now? It's just treasure hunt when I need some clothes. Newspaper? Haven't touched/read for almost a month if not more. The newspaper pile is taller than me now.

I used to be a "small potato" every where. But this week, I'm surprisingly HOT. Some discussion in one of the forum I visit frequently, turns into some flame. Funny thing is, the person who swears to me is not the person I directly had discussion with in the first place. I guess they are either "friends", or just another ID? Who knows. Argh...things just get ugly there. I selected a few to response. I could have chosen to hide but why would I hide from some nasty words? I did feel good about myself able to fight back with words not swearing words. The only thing I feel bad is that the once peaceful, friendly, and informative local forum has turned into such a swearing/flaming hell. It's just sad to see that. People do think they can do whatever they want, type whatever they like behind the screen.

Hectic work, hectic life.

No comments: