Sunday: It's the annual Fahrt Ins Blaue Day Drive event organized by BMW Car Club of BC. We are so lucky that it was raining very heavily the day before but it turned a bit sunny during the drive. The autumn scenery is spectacular. On the way we passed by a lake and saw quite a few people actually went into the lake to fish. When I asked around, people said that they are fishing salmon. And right, I saw a big catch, at least 10 lb salmon! After that we went to BC Interior Design show. I miss one of my favourite guest speakers (host from HGTV, they are only there Friday and Saturday), oh well. :( Then I went to a Chopin concert in Vancouver Playhouse with my ex-coworker.
![]() |
| Fall Fahrt Ins Blaue Day Drive |

1 comment:
16oz steak .... must be a lot.
nice lake shots
Post a Comment