Sunday, May 24, 2009

Exercise Log (week 8)

Thursday: Swim 6 laps
Lunch: Papaya milk, a cream puff and 1/3 chocolate cake.

Friday: Run 47 minutes but with some walk in between. I think the net run time is about 40. First time able to keep up with my coworker for 15 minutes. I wasn't able to do that for so long in my recent run.
Lunch: two spoonful of yogurt from Save on food sampling booth. A small cheese cube, tiny slice of ham. A pack of cereal drink with 1% skim milk.

Sunday: Run for 7km and walk about 1km along River Road. (total 1 hr 15 minutes)
Lunch: Dim sum...
I still think I can burn all those calories. :)

2 comments:

Bunny said...

wow u're now doing Sun Run on your own.

Petti said...

Nah..I'm doing it with friends. My friend wants to train for half marathon. Actually, Henry is running with me for the first time too... :)