Monday, March 2, 2009

Busy week

Work has been extremely busy.
Work until 9pm on Thursday.
And came back to work on Saturday as well. 10:30am-9pm.
So tired that I gave up swimming on Sunday morning.
But I guess more work is better no work (i.e. jobless).

Decided to take a break on Sunday. Went shopping in Metrotown. Hoping to find a new swimming suit. But I guess I'm hopeLESS to fit in either the 2-piece trendy ones; nor the old school 1 piece style. All searching hope is still in vain. Instead, got a vest from Bebe sport on sale. 50% off discount. And a wide rabbit fur scarf (which can wear it like a vest) at also 50% off discount. For $50 each item, I think I've got some good deal. Or I should say, helping out the economy! haha :D

Seriously, I have noticed more and more stores closing down recently. A few stores are gone in Oakridge: H2O, rK, just to name a few. And heard from my friend that "Foo Lum" Chinese restaurant is about to close as well. Although I didn't dine out there much, I feel kinda sad because this restaurant has been around for so long. Ever since I have immigrated to this country. At that time it's considered as one of the high end Chinese restaurants. Also, in there I have bumped into Leslie Cheung. Some how, my sentimental is still lingered to this place. I should go there for dim sum before it closes.

Had a nice dinner @ in-law's place. Sometimes I really wonder how marriage and relationship works. What you want the most, you never get it. At the same time, the precious around you, you never notice or appreciate. Do people have to realize how important others are until they lost it?

1 comment:

Bunny said...

Busy is good.
I like the old school style better. 2-piece one is for ppl who don't really swim.....
Sounds like I should go do some shopping, that is, other than grocery shopping.