Monday, August 27, 2007

Nail art is fun!

There are various reasons I want to visit the Richmond Night Market:
1. Go there for food
2. Go there for cheap CD-R/DVD-R
3. Go there for unique special items/decorations.
4. Go there as an "exercise" after dinner, when we ate too much.
5. Got nothing much to do at night.

For whatever reasons, we will go there at least once during summer.

This time we go there for dinner.

We bought various dim-sum type food including siu-mai dumpling, BBQ chicken/beef satay, rice roll, fish ball, mini Japanese pizza, dessert crepe etc.

After that we walk around other booth.

There's a booth selling nail stickers and a very trendy Japanese salesgirl (can tell by her accent) tried very hard to sell those nail sticker. She even put on various sample on my nail and they look really nice.

She's so kind putting so many sample stickers on my nail. And it's so pretty that I can't resist to buy a few to try out.

At first I only put 2 flowers on each of my thumb.

And then the temptation comes...I finally dress up all my fingernails with Spring Flowers.

I even bought a nail art magazine and of course, I bought more stickers when I re-visit the booth.

Here's what my hand looks like now:



Nail art is FUN!

1 comment:

Bunny said...

I always had too much to do at nite but didn't want to do them...